2017 is very exciting as Marienburg launches Oak Charcoal to complement its well proven Alder Restaurant Quality Charcoal. Oak charcoal burns hotter and for much longer – making it the ideal choice for professional kitchens and accomplished home barbecue enthusiasts catering for parties.
- Lumpwood Charcoal is very versatile and has many uses:
- It is widely used in smoking and curing foods
- Place charcoal in open bowls in a fridge, cupboard or drawers to banish odors.
- When storing salt or sand to use in winter a few lumps of charcoal in the container will soak up dampness and prevent caking.
- Charcoal mixed into flower pots can aid in moisture retention